Thanksgiving is only a few days away and it’s the perfect week to reflect on all the things we’re thankful for. It goes without saying that we’re thankful for all the important, big things like family, friends, our jobs, health, etc. In the spirit of Thanksgiving this Thursday, we’re rounding up beauty products we’re thankful for and can’t live without! Now, I know there are so many different products to choose from, so these are just a few of many.
1. NuFace Trinity: This award-winning toning device has completely changed the skincare game with anti-aging solutions and beauty tools. For years, surgery seemed like the only option for anyone looking for a significant change in their skin. Thanks to the microcurrent technology in the NuFace device, you can achieve noticeable results from home without any downtime. The NuFace works to improve the facial contours while reducing the appearance of wrinkles, giving the skin a desired, youthful appearance. FDA-Cleared and clinically-tested, we are thankful for this amazing beauty tool!
2. Schwarzkopf Haircare Sealed Ends: Anyone who’s dealt with horrible split ends knows the pain of having only two options: walk around with fried, dry-looking ends or get rid of inches and inches of damaged length. Sealed Ends not only protects your hair from future damage, but also works to instantly seal the hair cuticle down for smooth, healthy-looking ends. Use it on damp or dry hair, this seemingly small tube will last you a long time since a tiny bit goes a long way!
3. LipSmart Lip Treatment: Move over, traditional chapstick. There’s a lip treatment we can’t stop reaching for and it should become a beauty staple in your routine, too. This innovative lip treatment uses active nutrients that revive, replenish and rejuvenate dry, cracked lips. With each use, lips are left moisturized, soft and supple. Fine lines that make the lips look small and cracked are diminished for a healthy, beautiful pout.
4. Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum: Whenever your skin is feeling parched, you’re going to want this lightweight serum by your side. Great for all skin types, this wonderful little elixir can be used both day and night for instant hydration. Ingredients like Grape Water, Grape Seed Polyphenol and Hyaluronic Acid work together to quench thirsty, dry skin. Fall and winter weather won’t be messing with your skin this year.
5. ColorProof Baobab Shampoo and Conditioner: We've all experienced a bad dye job or botched balayage at one point or another and getting your hair back in shape can be quite a challenge! ColorProof's Baobab range of products helps your hair recovery from serious damage and it keeps your hair color looking vibrant and beautiful. This sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner contains the Baobab super fruit, Keravis and a revolutionary Soy Protein that condions and repairs vulnerable, damaged hair. Our go-to pick for dry, damaged winter hair, you'll fall in love Baobab.
6. Egyptian Magic All-Natural Healing Skin Cream: Any product that can be used in multiple ways is always a winner in our book. This all-purpose skin cream works great on cuticles, lips, hair, feet, nails and face for instant relief from dry weather year-round. Made with six natural and healing ingredients, you'll love reaching for this jar for all your skin's concerns. This is a definite must-have for fall and winter!
7. T3 Tourmaline Whirl: Traditional curling irons seem like a thing of the past these days. T3's Tourmaline Whirl comes with interchangable barrels that give you endless options for styling and curling your hair. Ionic and ceramic technology keep your hair healthy and shiny for beautiful, bouncy curls. Create beach waves, ringlets and waves all with one amazing tool. You'll love having T3 handy for the holidays!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.