Easter is this Sunday and if you're shopping for the perfect basket gift for the beauty maven in your life, we've got a few ideas that will are sure to be a hit. You could always settle for some chocolate gifts, but what's sweeter than a gift you can use all spring season? Check out some of our favorite Easter gift ideas!
1. philosophy falling in love fragrance: They say the spring season blooms love and you can help inspire that idea with this sweet, one of a kind fragrance from philosophy. Soft scents of vanilla, sweet berries and florals come together, creating an ideal scent that is fresh, clean and sexy all in one. A favorite among philosophy fans, you can't go wrong with this gift.
2. Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Pout: When it comes to finding the perfect pink pastel shade of lipstick, it doesn't get any better than Smashbox's Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Pout. This bubblegum pink goes on super creamy and rich for the perfect, spring pout. To make your gift extra special, pair it with Smashbox's Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Pout, as well. This super shiny lip gloss will look amazing without unnecessary stickiness.
3. Bare Escentuals Bare Ready in The Vision: Wearing blue shadow is in this season and this eyeshadow duo is the perfect gift for anyone looking to stay on trend for spring. Sea Mist is a gorgeous pastel aqua blue-green for a fresh and youthful day look. Add dimension with the beautiful and iridescent Deep Lagoon.
4. jane iredale Eye Steppes in Cool: This purple eyeshadow set comes with five beautiful shades to give you various options for day to night looks. The person you decide to gift this to will love it's convenient, compact design that is perfect for on-the-go beauty.
5. Deborah Lippman Sweets for my Sweet Limited Edition Collection: This pretty pastel collection is too perfect to pass up as a gift for Easter. With six creamy pastel shades to choose from, your loved one will have plenty of options for spring manis and pedis. This collection is also great for creating fun and lovely nail art for spring.
6. Voluspa Macaron Ceramica Alta Candle: Candles are always a welcome gift in our book and we love this gorgeous candle from Voluspa. Its lovely floral packaging is so perfect for spring. Your loved one will instantly be transported to a bakery in Paris with the delicious scent of macarons.
7. Too Faced Sweethearts in Candy Glow: We love makeup, but when it comes in adorable packaging, we just can't resist. This heart-shaped blush makes a great gift any time of the year. Swirl all three shades together or customize your shade by wearing one or blending two. The way this blush is baked gives off the illusion of bright and youthful skin for a glow you'll love.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.