Beauty trends come and go, but the interest in brows is still as popular as ever. Our brows set the tone for the rest of our face and can either enhance (if they’re done well) or distract (if they’re done poorly) from our entire makeup look. Any makeup artist will tell you the secret to beautiful brows every time is having the right tools handy, good product and lots and lots of practice. Even if you’ve fallen victim to over-tweezing, there isn’t a brow problem that can’t be handled with a little magic of makeup. We narrowed down our five favorite products to master the Insta-brow each and every time. If you’re looking to perfect your eyebrow game, do yourself a favor and check out our must-have products!
- Anastasia Dip Brow: Even if you barely have any eyebrow hair, this wonderful brow pomade helps create full brows that are waterproof and won't smudge. Use it to fill in sparse areas while creating definition and shape.
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel: Unruly brows, be gone! This tinted brow gel doesn't just keep brows in place, but also adds tint for a fuller appearance. Use it to keep brows brushed upward and in place. This formula covers your brows but not your skin.
- Smashbox High Definition Concealer: Like a magic eraser and highlighter in one, just a small amount of this concealer is all it takes to shape up, clean up and highlight your brown area. Ideal for covering up brow growth coming in.
- Anastasia Duo Brush #12: This must have dual-ended brush is just what you need to fill in your brows perfectly every time. The soft, synthetic bristles apply your product with precision each time. The angeled bristles make creating arches easier than ever. The spooly on the opposite end helps to blend out and soften your product for an even appearance.
- Gorgeous Cosmetics L112 Multiliner Brush: While intended to use with eyeliner, this multi-purpose brush is ideal for cleaning up and defining brows. The straight edge makes it easier to smooth around the brows for clean-looking eyebrows that stand out.
Check out our YouTube tutorial on how to apply these products for a beautiful set of eyebrows. Follow our Planet Beauty channel for other tips and tricks!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.