St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and we're inviting you to get your green on in celebration! Take a look at some of our favorite green beauty products and join in on the Tuesday festivities!
1. Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Liner in Billionaire: This gorgeous antiqued green and gold liner is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and make your eyes stand out.
2. jane iredale Jelly Jar Gel Eyeliner in Green: Go for a colorful cat eye with jane iredale's gel eyeliner in green. The color is a versatile, almost olive tone that will look beautiful for non-festive occasions, as well.
3. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Jade: Conquer the day with this fierce, metallic green for the perfect shadow that'll give you an edge for a fun night out.
4. Essie's Nail Polish in Shake Your $$ Maker: A truly festive St. Patricks Day green, you will be the life of the party. An electric green shade, you'll love wearing this in the summer, too.
5. OPI's Infinite Shine in To The Finish Lime: Don't shy away from lime and wear this creamy lime nail polish for St. Patricks Day AND Easter. The ideal spring green, you'll get compliments wherever you go.
6. Deborah Lippann's Nail Polish in Laughin' to the Bank: Anyone in search of a true, emerald green will fall in love with this beautiful, shimmery green.
8. Essie's Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple: For a green polish that's always chic, pick up a bottle of this best-selling shade.
9. Gorgeous Cosmetics Forest Shimmer Dust: This versatile shimmer dust can be used on eyes, face and body. Highly pigmented, you'll stand out from the crowd with this sultry shade.
10. OPI's You Are So Outta Lime: Have fun with neons and pick up a bottle of this deliciously lime shade.
Bonus Pick? Perricone M.D Chloro Plasma Mask: Don't feel like being out and about? Call your girls and throw an impromptu skincare party at home! This green mask is enriched with powerful Phytonutrients for a detoxing experience like no other. You'll look like the Incredible Hulk for about 5 minutes, but your skin will feel amazing after.
Planet Beauty wishes you a safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.