It's Spring Break and we're bringing you must-have beauty essentials to keep you looking gorgeous on your chosen getaway! Before you finish packing your bags, stop by your local Planet Beauty and pick up some of these Spring Break favorites!
1. St. Tropez Self-Tanning Bronzing Mist: Save yourself the risk of UVA and UVB exposure and get your spring break glow from St. Tropez, instead. This lightweight spray delivers a fine mist for an even, beautiful tan that will look like you laid out all day. Conditioning aloe keeps your skin soft and moisturized. The scent is also light, so no one will notice your lovely tan came from a bottle. Before you apply, make sure you thoroughly exfoliate your skin to avoid any dry patches.
2. Coola SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer: Don't even think about packing a bag without sunscreen! This spring break essential will keep you protected from harmful free radicals and damaging rays. Coola isn't your typical sunscreen, though. This moisturizer is made with 70% Certified Organice inactive ingredients. Vitamins B, C and E give your skin optimal antioxidant protection. Organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils help balance the moisture in your skin and keep inflammation at bay. This hypoallergenic, paraben and Oxybenzone-free moisturizer is sure to become your favorite go-to sunscreen all year long.
3. OPI Infinite Shine in Ageless Beauty: What looks better against tanned skin than a fun mani peed? This shade from Infinite Shine is the perfect polish for spring break. The best part is that you won't have to worry about fast chipping with these lacquers. You'll be able to enjoy your mini vacay without having to re-apply.
4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: One of Too Faced's best-selling products, this matte bronzer will give you just the right amount of natural glow without looking over-bronzed. Made with yummy antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, you'll love how this looks, feels and even smells on your skin. This bronzer even neutralizes red and uneven skin tones.
5. Smashbox's BB Water: Spring Break is all about flaunting a little skin and that means perfecting the no-makeup look, too. Blur imperfections and give you skin a drink of hydration with this unique BB water from Smashbox. Alcohol and oil-free, this sheer to medium coverage BB water will leave you with a demi-matte finish that is flattering for hours. An SPF 30 will also keep you protected against the sun.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.