Coachella begins this weekend and we're bringing you some of our favorite must-have beauty essentials to get you through those long, warm festival days. Before you head out to the desert, stop by your local Planet Beauty and pick up some of these awesome products so you can stay gorgeous all weekend long and keep your festival groove strong.
1. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue: Who doesn't love to show a little skin at Coachella? Perfect your no-makeup game with this best-selling gel cream from bareMinerals. Since it launched, it's become a customer favorite for on-the-go beauty that seems flawless. The best of a BB, CC and tinted moisturizer, you'll love how your skin looks and feels. An added bonus? You'll also protect your skin with a 30 SPF.
2. Wella Eimi Ocean Spritz: Create that perfectly messy braid or go for those Bohemian beach waves with this texturizing mineral sea salt spray. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it also protects hair from dehydration and UV damage (a bonus when you're outdoors all day). Simply spray into dry or damp hair and either scrunch or shake through to create the right amount of texture.
3. philosophy pure grace shimmering body oil: This limited edition shimmering dry body oil is everything you've dreamed of from the pure grace line. Almond and Grape Seed oils moisturize your skin and offer antioxidant protection. Mica gives your skin a lovely hint of shimmer that will make it glow for hours at a time.
4. Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray Sunscreen: Don't get caught with a nasty sunburn while you're enjoying your groove at Coachella. Keep your skin protected with this easy to reapply sunscreen spray. Ultra sheer and ultra dry, your skin will be protected against UVA and UVB rays. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E will keep your protected against the elements of the desert, as well. Lightly scented and hypoallergenic, this sunscreen is a must-have.
5. Smashbox Double Exposure Mini Palette: Keep your makeup bag light by packing this versatile travel eyeshadow palette. Eight shades quickly become sixteen when you apply them with a wet brush, so you'll have many options for different, multidimensional looks.
6. Deborah Lippmann Wicked Game: This metallic-looking polish is perfect for a weekend away at the dessert. Iridescent hues of purple and green are give this polish beautiful dimension that won't get boring and will look amazing against your Coachella tanned skin.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.