Pantone's Color of the year is Marsala and we've compiled a list of our beauty must-haves. A beautiful and rich red-brown color, this color is classic, no matter how you choose to wear it. With so many variations of marsala-inspired tones to choose from, finding the perfect shade for you shouldn't be too hard.
1. Deborah Lippmann's Nail Polish in Bitches Brew: This shade doesn't hold back on it's level of seductiveness. A rich, mulberry shade, this polish is on trend and perfect year-round.
2. Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Bordeaux: The perfect, deep red lip lacquer for your collection, this lip shade will wow wherever you go.
3. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Finish First: This caramel rich lipstick has just the right amount of reddish undertones that makes it an everyday go-to shade.
4. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick: A personal favorite, this glossy brownish pink shade looks beautiful on just about everyone. This lipgloss also makes a great year-round shade.
5. Too Faced's La Creme Lipstick in Pink Chocolate: This berry brown is so perfect for spring and summer. The creamy formula makes reapplying so easy.
6. OPI's Nail Polish in Lost on Lombard: A dark, red creme, this shade is an instant classic that should be in your collection.
7. Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in My Color/Nevada: When mixed together, both of these shades transform your lips into a marsala-inspired dream.
8. Essie's Nail Polish Wrapped In Rubies: If you want to be a little more unconventional with the marsala trend, go with this burgundy polish with gold undertones. A little more glam, this polish isn't for the traditionalist.
9. jane iredale's Pure Moist Lipstick in Katerina: This matte mahogany rose lipstick adds just the right amount of color and moisture for all occasions.
10. jane iredale's Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Light Mocha: The natural pink color of your lips and this light mocha colored lip plumper come together in unity for a soft, marsala-inspired shade that is subtle and oh-so-feminine.
How will you flaunt the color of 2015? Share with us and comment below!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.