In celebration of Earth Day, we're inviting you to try some of our earth-friendly beauty products. We guarantee you'll love these products so much, they'll become a part of your regular beauty staple. If you're looking to go a little more green this week, then you have to try some of these wonderful products.
1. Rahua Shampoo: Featured in Bazaar and Marie Claire Magazines, Rahua shampoo is worth all the buzz. 100% natural and organic, this low-lather shampoo is great for all hair types, using Coconut and Shea Butter Betaines to gently cleanse the hair without stripping it from healthy nutrients. Quinoa and Rahua Oil nourish the scalp and hair, restoring softness and strength to damage hair. The amazing scent of Palo Santo gives you a spa experience with every shampoo.
2. Ren Clean Skincare Rosa Centifolia No. 1 Purity Cleansing Balm: Made with 100% planet and mineral actives, this two-in-one cleansing balm works perfectly to remove makeup and impurities from your skin without drying you out. A wonderful, therapeutic experience, you'll love using this balm to remove your makeup each night. An added bonus? This cleansing balm also conditions your lashes and brows with each use.
3. Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser: Come summer, you'll love having this cleanser in your regimen. A blend of foaming sugars, Purple Clay, Fennel and Broccoli Extract give you an invigorating experience with each use. Broccoli extract works to remove toxins and impurities from the skin, while purple clay promotes cell renewal and protects the skin. Fennel pushes toxins away from the skin for a refreshing, cool finish.
4. Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Fragrance: Leave harsh chemicals behind and try this natural and organic Eau de Parfum Spray from Lavanila Laboratories. Formulated with Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol and a blend of pure essential oils, you'll love how fresh this spray is during spring and summer. The unity of fresh vanilla and lemon give this fragrance the perfect balance of sweet and crisp. It also comes in a roller ball so you can carry one in your purse.
5. Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths: Say goodbye to makeup wipes with harsh and irritating ingredients and opt for these soothing ones, instead. Made Icelandic glacial waters and natural extracts, you'll be able to remove your makeup with ease and without stinging. White Willow Bark provides a natural form of Salicylic Acid to prevent breakouts. Cucumber and Cornflower help cool and soften your skin. Coconut and oat gently cleanse your skin with each swipe.
Happy Earth Day! Don't forget to recycle your bottles!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.