There are many ingredients people look for when they're on the hunt for a great skincare product to try. Vitamin C, Retinol, Vitamin E and Shea Butter are just a few of the ingredients that seem to be popular with skin care customers. Lately, Hyaluronic Acid has been on top of the list and it really doesn't come as a surprise. With the shift in weather during this time of year, skin can feel a little dry and lifeless. Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that draws water to skin and helps prevent moisture loss, helping skin feel smooth and hydrated. Products that contain Hyaluronic Acid can also help hydrate exisiting fine lines to make them look less noticeable. One of the most appealing things about this wonderful ingredient is that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, so even those with oily skin types can benefit from it. If you've been looking for products that contain Hyaluronic Acid, check out some of our favorites.
1. Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Night Cream: Part of the Dragon's Blood range, this night cream works diligently to target visible signs of aging while you sleep. Microinjected Hyaluronic Acid smoothes and hydrates the skin, restoring radiancy and youthfulness. Brightening Retinol Technology works to improve skin tone for a healthy, even complexion.
2. Perricone M.D Hyalo Plasma: Anyone seeking an alternative to injectible treatments will appreciate Dr. Perricone's Hyalo Plasma. The first dermatologist grade Hyaluronic Acid treatment, this oil-free product contains 3 unique forms of Hyaluronic Acid that instantly hydrates, firms and leaves skin looking glass-like. Fans of his other Plasma products will love this perfect addition to the line.
3. Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum: Smoothe and improve the texture and hydration in your skin with this powerful serum. Hyaluronic Acid from Marshmallow Plant Extract works to deeply hydrate skin, while strawberry and rhubarb gently exfoliate and improve the texture of skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Other wonderful, anti-aging ingredients include Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
4. Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase Recovery Mask: This revolutionary mask is the only heat-released, two-step vitamin-enriched mask to effectively deliver concentrated Hyaluronic Acid directly into skin. Enhanced with Dr. Gross' Mega 10 Plus, skin is giving a boost of vitamins and antioxidants that work to improve the appearance of aging skin. This is ideal for the customer who really wants a pampering treatment mask without going to a spa.
5. Peter Thomas Roth Viz 1000 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex: Made with concentrated 75% Hyaluronic Acid, skin is left hydrated all day long with an invisible veil of moisture. Fragrance free, this treatment also contains Sodium PCA to prevent dehydration and bind moisture in skin, Silk Proteins to soften and Sea Algae to promote moisture.
What's your favorite skincare product that contains Hyaluronic Acid? Share with us and comment below!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.