Ladies, we all know how important getting our beauty sleep is. Getting the right amount of sleep not only allows your body to heal, but keeps you looking rested and youthful. There are also great beauty products that are specifically designed for nighttime use to help you wake up looking refreshed. If you're ready for that perfect I-woke-up-like-this-morning, then you have to give these overnight treatments a try.
1. Alterna Caviar Overnight Hair Rescue: For beautiful and healthy-looking strands come morning, try Alterna's Overnight Hair Rescue from their anti-aging Caviar line. All you need to do is apply 2-3 pumps to dry hair, put it up in a bun or cap and call it a night. This healing treatment works while you sleep, moisturizing and repairing tired, stressed out hair. Ingredients like Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Keratin and Caviar Extract leave your hair softer and stronger than before. Make this a part of your nightly ritual 2 to 3 times a week for beautiful, shiny hair.
2. Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil: We've all had those weeks where our skin gets a case of the blahs. You may be overworked and too tired to wash your face at night. You may have had a bad junk food week or you're drinking more coffee than water. Whatever the reason, nothing makes your skin feel better than a little detox. This amazing dry oil is used at night to renew and protect your skin while you get your beauty rest. 5 essential oils and 3 vegetal oils (all plant-based) work diligently through the night, improving cellular renewal while getting rid of aging toxins in your skin. You'll wake feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
3. Dermalogica Age Smart Overnight Retinol Repair: If retinol isn't a part of your skincare regimen, then you're missing out on its antiaging benefits. Whether you're looking to smooth out wrinkles or minimize the appearance of discoloration, retinol gets the job done. This nighttime treatment from Dermalogica contains 0.5% microencapsulated pure retinol for increased collagen production, cellular turnover and improved skin tone. Peptides and Vitamin C keep your skin looking youthful and bright with wrinkles minimized.
4. Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Night Moisture Mask: We all wish we had that vacation glow year-round and now you can fake it 'til your next getaway. This self-tanning moisture mask is applied at nighttime for increased hydration, antioxidant protection and improved appearance. Sunflower seed delivers a boost of antioxidant power with Vitamin A, C and D, while Shea Butter and Aloe Vera keep skin soft and moisturized. You'll wake up with such a natural, sun-kissed glow it will look like you just spent a few days under the sun.
5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye: If you're always waking up with puffy eyes and dark circles even after a full night's sleep, then it might be time to try this restorative eye treatment from Kiehl's. Made with Squalane, Lavender and Evening Primrose oils, your under eyes are kept soft and protected against again. Butcher's Broom works to improve microcirculation to reduce inflammation and puffiness for refreshed peepers by morning.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.