Spring is right around the corner, so get ready to kiss those winter blues away for good. Pack away those heavy sweaters and winter coats and make room in your closet for those pretty sundresses and light cardigans, instead. If you're looking for some beauty picks to get you excited for spring, then you've come to the right place. Check out some of our spring must-haves to keep you looking fabulous this season.
1. Sun Bum Sunless Tanning Towelettes: Sun Bum doesn't necessarily market to people who dislike being in the sun, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they now have a healthier alternative to achieving a California tan. These easy-to-use towelettes are infused with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to moisturize the skin with each application. The scent is light and reminiscent of summer days. The best part about these towelettes is that they're vegan, gluten-free and paraben-free.
2. Clean Cool Cotton Eau de Parfum: If you're on the search for a lovely spring fragrance, it doesn't get much better than Clean's Cool Cotton. This perfume has everything you want in a spring fragrance. It's light with beautiful notes of bergoment interwoven with fresh mandarin, lemon zest, crisp green apple, fresh mint, cotton and peach. Subtle creamy musks and amber give this scent a lovely, feminine touch. You'll seriously be the breath of fresh air that walks into every room.
3. Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation: Spring is all about getting that glow and Stila's newest serum foundation gets the job done. An Electrolyte Balance System keeps skin hydrated and nourished with the combined forces of Ionized Water, minerals and Hyaluronic Acid. Multi-reflective pigments give your skin an instant radiant appearance. Anyone looking for a foundation that feels breathable on skin will love how lightweight this one is.
4. Smashbox L.A Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color: It's hard not to want these amazing stick colors in every shade, but if you must have one for spring, choose Mulholland Mauve. You'll be reaching for this rose nude for every occasion. A flattering shade for every skin tone, this one's a definite must-have for your cheeks and lips.
5. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleanser: We can't wait for spring to usher in that warm weather, but it the change in weather also means there might be a change in your skin, too. Spending more time outdoors and being more active in general makes your skin prone to feeling more oily in general. Keep your skin cleansed and purified with the Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleanser from Peter Thomas Roth. 9,000 year-old black moor mud from the Irish countryside, along with black hijiki seaweed, volcanic ash, Salicylic Acids, Tea Tree Oil and Willow Bark decongest, refine, brighten and nourish your skin.
6. OPI The New Orleans Collection: These beautiful and bright shades from OPI are just what you want from a spring collection. You'll have fun changing up your manis and penis with this polish names like Crawfishin' For a Compliment and Let Me Bayou a Drink.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.