We all have our regular list of beauty necessities that we stock up on. We make sure we're stocked on the beauty staples like mascara, hairspray and shampoo, etc. Every now and then, however, we get the itch to splurge on something special. You may already have that splurge in mind or you're still looking for the perfect treat-yo-self gift. If you're looking for a game changer to add to your regular beauty routine, then check out some of our best beauty splurges.
1. Bio Ionic 10X UltraLight Speed Dryer: Spending on a good quality hair dryer is always a wise investment, especially if you have hair that takes longer to dry. The 10X UltraLight Speed Dryer is lightweight, powerful and eco-friendly. It weighs less than a pound, has a patented brushless Ecodrive and is 57% more powerful than DC motor dryers and 31% more powerful than AC motor dryers. It uses less energy to dry your hair overall and has a low EMF while emitting zero Ozone and Carbon Micro Particle Emissions. If you're constantly battling your hair in the morning, this is a great beauty splurge.
2. Perricone M.D Neuropeptide Facial Conformer: One of Perricone MD's top rated skincare products, the Neuropeptide Facial Conformer is game-changing. Often seen as a facelift in a bottle, the Conformer dramatically improves the look of your skin with proprietary Neuropeptides, DMAE, Tocotrienols and Phospholipids. With each use, skin is re-hydrated and re-energized. Fine lines and wrinkles are minimized as well as sun-damage and crepiness. Faithful Perricone users often say this is the one product you can't live without.
3. Pureology Nano Works Gold: If your hair is suffering from dryness after all that summer fun, then you'll want to splurge on the best hair products to get it back in shape. The newest shampoo and conditioner from Pureology doesn't disappoint, infused with Golden Marula Oil, Shea Butter, Keravis, Vitamin B and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E. It also smells as decadent as it feels.
4. NuFace Trinity Facial Toning Device: Not just a frivolous splurge, the NuFace Trinity delivers serious results without pain and downtime of surgical procedures. Microcurrent technology works to improve the facial contour of your skin, while also minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. With each use, your skin will look tighter and brighter than before. Spa results from the comfort of your own home? You can't put a price on that.
5. Rodial Bee Venom 24 Carat Gold Body Souffle: The ultimate treat-yo-self body souffle, this deliciously decadent body moisturizer will make your skin feel like silk after the first use. It has double the strength Bee Venom which improves blood circulation while plumping and firming the skin. Infused with 24 Carat Gold and Liquid Gold, skin is stimulated for cellular turnover while a golden sheen brightens it up. Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid keeps your skin moisturized and sensationally soft. Use after your shower or bath for a luxurious experience.
6. Caudalie Premier Cru La Creme Riche: An Allure Beauty winner, this isn't your typical night cream. Enriched with Grape Seed Polyphenols, Viniferine, Vinolevure and Resveratrol, your skin is instantly moisturized and revived for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles are minimized with each use. Just a little bit goes a long way, too--just a pea-size is recommended.
7. LightStim For Wrinkles: Another great splurge for a spa-at-home experience, this wonderful device uses LED Light Therapy to treat wrinkles on the entire face. Skin is left looking refreshed and radiant. LightStim also has LED Light Therapy for Acne skin, as well and is FDA cleared for use.
Have you tried any of our favorite beauty splurges? Share with us and comment below!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.