St. Patrick's Day is just a few days away and if you're looking for some fun ways to wear your green, we've got you covered! Green is a great color for spring and Planet Beauty has some gorgeous options for you to incorporate this gorgeous shade into your makeup and nail routine.
1. Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow in Quick Take: You don't have to wear neon green on St. Patrick's Day to make a statement. This little trio comes with three beautiful shades that compliment each other perfectly. Vanilla, Ambient and Serpent can be used seamlessly together to create day to night looks for any occasion. Subtle on the shimmer, this eye shadow trio is ideal for everyone.
2. bareMinerals Soiree Eye Shadow: This shimmer shadow is the shade of dark, golden spruce for eye color with a little dimension on its own. This loose shadow packs a lot of pigment, so a little goes a long way. Use a brown or bronzed liner to make your eyes pop.
3. jane iredale Khaki Kraze Eyeshadow Trio: Another beautiful trio, Khaki Kraze comes with a pale peach shadow, matte deep moss shadow and shimmery soft brown shadow. Use all three at once or individually for an eye shadow look that can be both professional and fun.
4. Stila Midnight Green Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner: If we learned anything from the makeup artists working NYFW, it's that you don't need a ton of eyeshadow to draw attention to your eyes. Give your eyes a pop of green with this best-seller from Stila Cosmetics. You can use them to create a classic, lined look or smudge it out to wear it as a shadow. Once the color sets in place, it won't move for the rest of the day.
5. OPI Lacquer Green-wich Village: If you feel like wearing your green loud and proud, you can't go wrong with this classic bright color. Not a neon, but still bright and bubbly, this nail polish shade is always a spring favorite.
6. Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Money Maker: If you're looking to party on St. Patrick's Day, this is the glittery nail lacquer you'll want for your mani or pedi. Specks of gold will give you that festive edge when happy hour hits.
7. Essie Lacquer Off Tropic: This lush, green shade is from Essie's 2016 Spring Collection and is perfect for your inner vixen. This shade is a great green for newbies.
8. Zoya Lacquer Ireland: For a green color you can wear year-round, pick up a bottle of Zoya in Ireland. Part of their 2016 Whispers Collection, this wearable green is appropriate for more than one occasion and can easily be worn at the office, too.
Bonus beauty choice: Plan on celebrating St. Patrick's day inside with your friends? Pick up the Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque. Made with whole plants and seeds, your skin will get a boost of phytoestrogens and antioxidants with each use. This invigorating masque keeps your skin purified, bright and ageless.
Planet Beauty wishes you a safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.