If you're a guy who enjoys a dapper appearance, it may be time for an upgrade in your grooming routine. Taking time to groom and pamper yourself isn't just for the ladies, anymore. With the growing popularity of barber shops, guys are embracing a new culture of grooming. If you're serious about looking great from head to toe, it may be time to give that dollar bar of soap a rest and try some of Planet Beauty's best skincare products for men.
1. Jack Black Eye Balm Age Minimizing Gel with Vitamins A & E: Even for guys, nothing is worse than someone commenting on how tired or sick you look. If you often look run down or unintentionally disinterested, it may be time to give your eyes a boost. This eye gel reduces puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles to make eyes look rejuvenated and awake. Made with Vitamins A, E, C and Beta Carotene, you'll look your best for any occassion. Remember, don't rub your eye cream in. Use your ring finger and gently pat outwards for best results.
2. Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Tonic: You know the fresh feeling you get when you splash cool water on your face after an intense workout? This tonic feels way better than that. Use it after you cleanse and shave and your skin will feel completely invigorated. Ingredients like Caffeine, Bamboo Extract and Vitamins C and E soothe and balance out your skin, leaving it feeling fresh and super clean. Follow with a facial moisturizer for soft, kissable skin.
3. Dermalogica Clean Bar: This isn't your ordinary grocery store bar soap. Completely soap free and acid balanced, this wonderful bar helps get you clean without drying your skin out. Hydroxy Acids, Lactic Acid, Oat Kernel and Retinol help to exfoliate and gently remove dead, rough skin. Tea Tree and Lavender keep your bar clean and pure.
4. Jack Black Pro Series Protein Booster Skin Serum: If your skin is looking older than you really are, it may be time to step up your game and use this powerful serum. Made with peptides, antioxidants and an organic Omega 3, this serum helps to firm and tighten your skin, while smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. If your skin is oily, you can use this alone. If it's dry, you'll want to use it with a moisturizer.
5. Yon-Ka Men Scrub Mousse: Exfoliating skin not only makes your skin softer and touchable, but can help improve shaving, as well. This invigorating scrub contains Bamboo Silica, Jojoba Beads, Copper and Iris for an exfoliating experience that you'll love. Essential oils of Lavender, Geranium, Rosemary, Cypress and Thyme help keep your skin calm and protected against blackheads and ingrowns.
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.