The end of summer is vastly approaching, but don't go packing up your favorite bathing suit just yet. Before you start going through your fall wardrobe, I encourage you to thoroughly enjoy the last few weeks of summer and try out the summer's hottest beauty trends before it's too late.
1. Dye your hair a bright or pastel shade: Before summer ends, get in touch with your inner mermaid or punk rock chick and have some fun with your color. You can either go all in and dye it completely pink or you can try out a balayage for something more subtle. For a quick and easy kiss of color, pick up Redken's Color Rebel Hair Makeup. This temporary hair color is perfect for anyone who wants some edge without the commitment.
2. Embrace the bronze: Get one last perfect summer selfie by showing off your beautiful and bronzed skin. Summer is all about achieving that healthy glow and Planet Beauty has a wide selection of bronzers that will make you look like a total sun goddess without any of the harmful UV damage.
Photo credit: Too Faced Cosmetics via Facebook
3. Dare to wear bright lips: What goes better against beautifully bronzed skin than a gorgeous pout sporting bright lip color? Put away the nudes in your makeup bag and embrace a brighter color before summer ends. Get out of your comfort zone and try a purple, coral or bright red lip. Too Faced's Melted Liquified Lipsticks have a great selection of shades that will make heads turn when you walk by.
4. Get a faux tan: Okay, so maybe you weren't able to go on that cruise you were dreaming about. That doesn't mean you can't look like went on a cruise. Before you hide your sexy legs with pants for the fall and winter, show them off and enjoy wearing your summer dresses for just a little longer. Million Dollar Tan's Mermaid Mousse will make you look like a total beach babe without any orange undertones.
5. Try a blue or white mani/pedi: They always say you shouldn't wear white after Labor Day and I suppose that's true for nails, too. Get a simple white mani/pedi before summer ends or try one of the hottest colors from summer 2015: Blue. With so many options to choose from, you'll find a blue that perfectly suits you. Essie's blue collection has something for everyone.
6. Wear bright eyeliner: Hold off on those black and brown liners and embrace this fun and simple summer trend. Opt for an eye-catching shade like green, gold or purple instead.
What summer beauty trends will you try before fall arrives? Share with us and comment below!
Liz Cabrera is a skin care enthusiast who has worked at Planet Beauty for 10 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing from the University of California, Long Beach. She has a love for film, jazz and the Humor boards on Pinterest.